TOP NEWS

martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

The Allman Brothers -The Definitive Collection for Guitar Vol.1 & 2

Vol. 1
Ain't Wastin' Time No More
Angeline
Black Hearted Woman
Blue Sky
Brothers Of The Road
Can't Take It With You
Come And Go Blues
Come On In My Kitchen
Crazy Love
Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
Don't Want You No More
Done Somebody Wrong
Dreams I'll Never See
End Of The Line
Every Hungry Woman
Gambler's Roll
Get On With Your Life
Good Clean Fun
Hot 'Lanta
(They Call It) Stormy Monday (Stormy Monday Blues)

Vol. 2
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
It's Not My Cross To Bear
Jelly Jelly
Jessica
Just Ain't Easy
Just Another Love Song
Kind Of Bird
Leave My Blues At Home
Les Brers In A Minor
Little Martha
Melissa
Midnight Blues
Midnight Rider
Mountain Jam
Nevertheless
Nobody Knows

0 comentarios:

My World Is Your World !

Connect With Us

You Have many alternatives to Contact Us. Write in our Forum Write here in the section "News" Write to the next mail: michsensei62@gmail.com Write on Facebook